If you've tried the original experience and you found it too demanding, you might want to try Elliot's Assiste Mode.
What is Assist Mode?
Assist Mode is a new play mode we've added for those players who find the original mode too demanding.
How does it works?
- With Assist Mode, you can visualize Elliot's dash trajectory. We've added a previsualization in three colours:
- Yellow: when you're going to crash into an enemy.
- Red: when you're going to crash into something which will lead to your death.
- Blue: when you're going to crash into an enemy.
- In Assist Mode, you have longer to decide where to direct your dash. In other words, charging the dash takes longer than in Original Mode.
- In Assist Mode, notes collected last last longer - that is, once caught, the note is kept. If you die, you must not go back for it in the next level attempt.
- In Assist Mode, levels are automatically unlocked as you collect notes.
Find yourself stuck on a level with no way out?
Dont' worry, take a loot at the level selection menu and see how many notes are needed to unlock the next level.
How to play using this new mode?
You can activate Assist Mode starting a new game. But if you don't want to lose what you've already achieved, you can activate it at any moment from the Options Menu.
- Visually enchanced loading screen.
- We've added 10 suggestions and tips which appear on the loading screen when you choose Main Menu.
- We've fixed a few minor bugs.